- To create a simple light website where the product imagery took centre stage so the customer was presented with exactly what they wanted.
- To create trust in the website by showing the quality brands
- To create trust in the website by providing potential customers with testimonials
- Provide as much control as possible to the company owner in order to add change and remove what was required in regard to product service and testimonial entries
- To create an enquiry system rather than a full payment system so the company representatives could manually arrange drop off and pick up locations for the products, a more personal service
To re-design and build The Baby Loft website in WordPress updating from older style php and SQL hard coded website so the customer had more backend control for products, pricing, news generation, testimonials and case studies if required. The customer provided the WordPress design theme required for the project and it was up to me to design, adjust it, populate it, make it all work and test it
- I set up the WordPress area and then installed all the essential items required, namely – Wordfence, Anti-Malware Security and Brute-Force Firewall, Data8 validation and Contact Form 7 plus redirection and woocommerce.
- Re drawing of the Brand logo for quality purposes
- Designing the homepage and generating the menus, header, footer and categories for the product types
- Sourcing and in some cases re-drawing the main brand logos for SVG vector use.
- Implementing the intelligent search menu
- Sourcing some images from Brand websites, resizing and optimising.
- Creating the category pages, populating all the products and writing generating titles and page and product copy.
- Implementing the rent duration by adding an extra woocommerce plugin and then disabling the payment system as requested