- To re-design the look and feel of the Chargemaster PLC website
- To design a set of pages around the existing brand guidelines to promote home, business, public area charging and the paid for Polar Network phone and tablet app
- To engage people by guiding them to their vehicle type and showing relevant information about charging.
- To re-design and re-build the Chargemaster PLC website to incorporate the new charge unit spec, upgrade the vehicle spec to make the additions of new vehicles more flexible in design and development and the promote the home charge units
- Designing a set of home, inner and landing page designs and templates
- Working as the sole front end designer/developer in the development team, the development area was set up using Git version control and source tree. I then added the basic WordPress structure and the custom in house basic Chargemaster theme.
- Using standard and customised bootstrap commands to lay out the concept design structure
- Designing every page and in many cases creating extensive copy for the marketing department to adjust
The website has been superseded by BP Chargemaster and then BP Pulse but still has many of the original features